Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have made up my mind

Dear all,

My second village trip was cancelled. They said that we are going tomorrow, but I doubt that it will happen. I am officially done with AIESEC Baroda. I will continue to be a part of the project till I find something else to do. It is very sad to think that a major organisation like AIESEC works so poorly and ineficiently in this country. This is such a beautiful place and I dont want my experience in India to be spoilt by my experience here. Its time to move on.

The people I have met here ( My roomates, the owners of the house Im staying in) have been absolutely wonderful and have made my experience here just that little bit better. :) Anyway, I've got to go. Not too many updates today.

Love,

val

PS- Some of the trainess are thinking of going to Varanasi. its like a 36 hour train ride. hahaha. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment