Thursday, August 6, 2009

To Go(a) or Not to Go(a)

SO, the mega gang at the trainee house (My D-Block away from home) are all going to Goa on the 15th! ARGH! I really want to go, but at the same time I really have to confirm my internship stuff. Being in Goa, it will definitely be difficult to get a decent internet connection... but think of the FUN!

Alright, Internship come first! Thats what I came here to do in the first place!

Lets see, my next village trip is on the 9th or 10th of Aug. I visit the slum kids when I have time in the day. Oh, I went to see another bollywood movie yesterday with the girls. It was good, but not as good as the one I saw in Jaipur (Kambakkth Ishq). I can't wait to see more though.

Also, Instant noodles here are nasty! I bought a cup of Nissin Cup noodles (Awesome taste back in sg) in Tangy Chicken. Sounds decent? NOT! UGh, people here dont understand the concept of sup mee. They eat their noodles dry. strange. And everything has curry powder.

Alright, thats all for now!
Val :)
PS- I met a really homophobic guy the other day. The is a gay rights NGO in Baroda and he was telling me how disgusted he was at homosexuality. Its so strange how Ive never heard anyone speak so aggresively against homosexuality as he did. Just so you know, I gave him a piece of my mind!

1 comment:

  1. To keep rice free from weevils, keep one or two bulbs of garlic together with the rice in its container.

    why i posted that tip...u wrote abt instant noodles... i went to www.maggi.com.my... that tip was posted as "tip of the week"

    ReplyDelete