Saturday, September 26, 2009

True Story

I've been listeing to a lot of 'Queen' music lately. I dont know why. I happened to randomly stumble upon "Killer Queen" when I was browsing songs on youtube last week. Since then, I couldn't seem to stop.
So, today I decided to wiki Freddie Mercury to see what he was all about. I'll paste the text that nearly made me fall off my chair:

"In 1954, at the age of eight, Mercury was sent to study at St. Peter's School, a boarding school for boys in Panchgani near Mumbai, India"

OMG. that school is like 5 minutes down the road from where I am. What are the odds of that?

WOW.

this sure is one magical place.

Love,
val
PS- I tried Green Chilli Ice Cream today. Interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    Can you post more pictures of sunsets from India? I really love the picture above.

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete